Pop Quiz #2Posted on 2006.09.13 at 18:11
1. What did Aristotle believe was the center of the universe?
2. This force slows down or stops moving objects.
3. This practice treats illness by inserting needles into the skin.
4. What common term describes a plant’s male reproductive cells?
5. Sand is melted with limestone and sodium carbonate to produce what?
6. This disease is noted for causing pain and stiffness in the joints.
7. Heliotaxis is the movement of an organism in response to what?
8. What would the Ishihara test be used to detect?
9. Identify Saturn’s largest moon.
7. Orca(killer whale)
8. Piano keys
9. Soccer balls
|player||Quiz 1 (9)|