Pop quizPosted on 2006.09.07 at 13:29
Each answer is something traditionally colored black and white.
1. Member of the horse family with black and white vertical stripes.
2. Bearlike mammal native to bamboo forest in China.
3. Animal able to spray foul-smelling liquid.
4. In this game, a player starts with either 16 black pieces or 16 white pieces.
5. Dog often associated with fire station.
6. Aquatic, flightless birds of the southern Hemisphere.
7. The largest member of the oceanic dolphin family.
8. These 88 items are often “tinkled.”
9. During the 1990s, the surfaces of these balls were made up of 12 pentagons and 20 hexagons.